woensdag 2 februari 2011

My daily quest for inspiration

Today I started slow at work it was busy so I didn´t have time to post right away
I took my time today looking for shoes which might be interesting for my web shop after a crazy weekend I was still a bit in my party like a rock star mood so I looked especially for crazy but still lovely shoes.
I also spend the rest of the day thinking how to use my other graphic skills to make something cool for my blog I think I  found something interesting but of course all in time.



Kermit Tesoro carved skull shoes
Tove Jansson and Per Emanuelsson Chain Shoes

Rachel Roy Shoes so shiny :) I would definitly like to wear those with my new long sleeved jumpsuit.

 Gianni Barbato skull ankle boots These are definitly on my wishlist

Andreia Chaves her designs are very interesting the textures she used are leather and wood
Just like her invisible Shoes mirrored surface. It reminds me of origami
I think I would wear those shoes with the Origami clutch from Chloe
This with a simple top and Eifel tower legging from Alexander Mcqueen
.






Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten