dinsdag 1 februari 2011

Club Brilliant | L'Agency fall 2011 - And After Party Jimmy Woo

Sorry voor the Monday after post but I was too tired from sunday ;) I kinda felt like I was in that movie
The Hangover.
Because I live in Rotterdam me and my boyfriend left at 6 to arrive at 20:15 at the L'Agence and Sama Eyewear show.
It was really crowded and so manny important people where there that I felt right at place.

I saw my other half and carrier of my name Janice a dutch fashion designer He was really sweet and what do you know ?! both janice's where wearing a hat.


When the show started and everyone was searching for their seats I was thinking maybe we don't even have a place to sit but when I saw three open spots in front of Vicotoria Coblenco I knew whe had verry good seats.

I made a shot of Victoria's glasses it has a message in them and when the camera lights shined on it you could see the message more clearly !


 After looking around making some shots of the crows the show finally started !
Loved the glasses I couldn't make many shots because I forgot to take my extra memorycard
luckely all my shots were good enough to see the outfits.



After the show we had a smoke



After that we went to search a taxi to go to the after party at Jimmy Woo
When arriving we were welcomed with a nice bottle of champange that kept comming as the Unbelievable good night ended at 6 o clock and my alarm was due for work at 7






1 opmerking: