woensdag 16 februari 2011

Hello Again

Today´s Wensday already that means almost weekend !
I’ve started good yesterday I was one of the guys when we went to see the movie Tron  and  a good game of pool with the boss.
It’s no use to post yesterday’s outfit so I’ll post my work outfit off today J
I m wearing my peacock dress from Matthew Williamson my leather boots and black leggings.

As you can see from now on I will post all my looks half sketched I saw it a year ago on lookbook and I thought it’s a nice way to post because I’m also good with graphics and stuff I will combine my skills to make something cool of this blog.
I’m always full of ideas drawings cartoons so it shoudn’t be a problem I hope you will enjoy reading and watching my looks.







3 opmerkingen:

  1. Thanks for your comment!
    About the following: If you love my blog, feel free to follow me!

    Love Cindy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Awesome! Love how you highlighted the dress by keeping the rest in simple black...

    :: Farrah @ DISTRIKMODE ::

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thanks for a lovely comment on my blog. I love your graphic picture. you're such talents hon. please keep in touch. ox

    http://www.attraction2fashion.com

    Tanya

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen